When it comes to the world of computers, nothing is completely secure. Otherwise, the HBO server breach or theft of millions of dollars worth of bitcoins wouldn’t have taken place. In the case of cryptocurrency exchanges too, 100% security is a myth. However, there are some crypto exchanges where statistics and experiences of people point out that they are the leading, safest, and versatile ones in the crypto market.
To help you find the best crypto exchanges, this article will walk you through the leading ones in terms of various factors.
Top 6 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Best for: Individual traders and institutions for Bitcoin-focused trading and investing.
- Spread for buy/sell transactions: 0.50%
- Transaction fee: US$0.99-US$2.99
- Coinbase Pro: Up to 0.50%
- Spot trading fee: 0.1%
- Instant buy/sell fees: 0.5%
- For deposits with US debit card: 4.5%
- Best for: Cryptocurrency traders, who are looking for margin trading and/or futures trading.
- Fees: 0% - 0.26%
- Best for: Offers a large selection of cryptocurrencies.
- Maker/taker transaction fees: 0.16%-0.25%
- Deposit fees: 2.99%
- Best for: Crypto traders mainly dealing with Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
- Fee for web/mobile transactions between $10 and $200: US$0.99-US$2.99
- Fee for web/mobile transactions over US$200: 1.49%
- Convenience Fee: 0.50%
- For debit card transfers: 3.49%
- Best for: Excellent account security.
- Maker/Taker Fees: 0%-0.35%
7. Other Leading Crypto Exchanges
Coinbase: Facts & Figures
- Availability of Coins: Coinbase offers its traders and investors a wide array of cryptocurrencies and altcoins for trading. Over 50 cryptos are available for trading including BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, XRP, and many more.
- Investment Options: Multiple investment options are offered by Coinbase to its users for both institutional and individual clients.
Provides a wide array of features:
- Staking rewards
- Mobile apps for both iOS and Android smartphones
- Coinbase Earn account option for users that pays them in terms of cryptocurrency assets for watching educational videos.
- Coinbase Pro & Coinbase Prime:
Coinbase crypto exchange offers two important options:
- Coinbase Pro: Meant for advanced traders. Provides more advanced features including trading bots, real-time order books, and charting tools.
- Coinbase Prime: Meant for institutions as well as high net worth individuals (with more than US$1 million). Institutional clients can utilize multiple facilities including:
- Use commerce services.
- Cold storage or offline storage facility for digital assets.
- Access to Asset Hubs, allowing issuers for listing and growing their products on the platform.
- Not Available: Coinbase exchange doesn’t provide margin or futures for trading cryptocurrencies.
Binance.US: Facts & Figures
- Origin: Binance.US was formed back in 2019 after Binance stopped providing services to the residents of the United States.
- Availability of Coins: Binance.US offers its traders and investors a wide array of cryptocurrencies and altcoins for trading. Over 50 cryptos are available for trading including BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, XRP, and many more.
- Investment Options: Multiple investment options are offered by Binance.US to its users (both institutional and individual clients).
Provides a wide array of features:
- Staking rewards: Earn anything from 1% to 10% for holding a wide range of cryptos over a certain time period.
- Staking reward of QTUM: 1-2% APY; Minimum holding: 20 QTUM.
- Staking reward of ATOM: 6-9% APY; Minimum holding: 0.5 ATOM.
- Automated recurring buying feature for automatically investing on a set schedule.
- OTC trading
- Cryptocurrency trading pairs
- US Dollar backed Stablecoins
- Features for Institutional Clients: Binance.US provides its institutional clients with a wide array of features including:
- Websocket feed providing real-time market data.
- A trading API.
- OTC trading portal
- institutional monthly staking rewards
- 24/7 customer service
- Mobile apps for both iOS and Android smartphones
- Not Available: Binance.US suffers from geographical limitations. Service not available for the residents of:
- New York
Buy Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, Stocks, and Gold Now
If you are ready to invest in stocks and cryptos or buy Bitcoins through online brokerage accounts of centralized or decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, you can do so in a legit way by investing through stock investing and cryptocurrency apps. You have to open an account with such an exchange or online broker (including trading apps and investment apps such as TD Ameritrade). Then verify your details (including basic personal information) and fund your stock or cryptocurrency trading account.
The best thing about the Bitcoin and crypto market is that the transactions are done without the involvement of banking entities. This is one of the reasons why more and more investors (including corporates, venture capitals, and institutional investors) are heavily investing in cryptos.
You can start depositing funds to your stock or crypto exchange account to buy company shares or cryptocurrencies. This can be done by simply connecting your online banking account (savings accounts, checking accounts, or other account types). Besides transferring fiat currency money online through bank transfer, you can make payments with other payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, and others.
If you need further assistance, you may consider taking help from the vibrant and helpful trading communities. You can trade cryptos with credit cards (business credit cards, personal ones, or citi custom cash cards), debit cards, or other payment options through reliable crypto trading web platforms.
You can also check the savings calculator to know how much you should save on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. Check the financial news to know more about the prospects of various assets so that you can build long term wealth.
In case you are bullish on the future prospects of gold, stock and ETF trading, crypto market, Bitcoin BTC, Ethereum ETH, Bitcoin Cash BCH, Litecoin LTC, Ethereum Classic ETC, Bitcoin SV, Wrap Bitcoin, and other altcoins, you can start investing in stocks, gold, Bitcoin, and other altcoins with USD. Once bought, transfer them to:
- hot wallets (including mobile app wallets and software crypto wallets) or
- cold wallets (including most secure hardware wallets)
Hold them for a longer time period to let the Bitcoin BTC price increase. Keep your cryptocurrencies safe with:
- Ledger Nano S
- Trezor One
- Other Ledger and Trezor models
Crypto market investing will provide you a higher return in the long run. The ROI from crypto investment is much more than investing in:
- Mutual funds
- Index funds
- Real estates
- Yield savings accounts
- Real estate investment trusts
- Fiat currency trading (forex trading)
- CD rates
- Trade Options
- Money saving in savings accounts
- money market returns
- Exchange traded funds
- IRA accounts (including Bitcoin IRA), and others.
In fact, many retirement funds or IRA accounts such as Roth IRAs are allowing digital currency investors to purchase XRP, Bitcoin, Chainlink, and other digital assets. These retirement funds are increasing investor choice by allowing them to invest a small percentage of their money in cryptocurrencies. This is, in turn, increasing the prospects of these funds to provide their investors to get higher returns. If you are thinking about building wealth, you should include cryptos in your portfolio like other crypto investors.
Therefore, it can be concluded that holding Bitcoin Ethereum and other cryptos can help you to build real wealth and multiply your net worth. You can learn investing basics to buy crypto currency and other digital assets to make more gains. Start going through Wall Street Journal and other investing magazines on cryptos to learn more about investing in crypto market and make better financial decisions. Learn about valuation calculation to true bitcoin value and assess the overpriced or underpriced situations instantly.
As a beginners guide, you may also check out the trading basics provided by various cryptocurrency exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, and other crypto APIs. There are many brokers suitable for beginners as well. So, read reviews of customers before joining a crypto exchange. There are many brokers for beginners in the USA through which you can trade and invest extra cash and investible fund in fractional shares and stocks funds.
You should definitely learn about:
- Trading for beginners (Step By Step guide)
- Types of stocks including penny stocks, value stocks, growth stocks, blue-chip stocks, etc.
- Gold standard
- Futures contract
- Gold miner, gold mining company, and gold mining stocks
- Bad debt and bad credit
- Home equity
- Employment tax records and receipts
- Periods of limitations
- How credit score is determined?
- World gold council
- How is the price of gold and other precious metals determined?
- How to rent out your car to make money
- Significance of owning gold
- Stock plans
- Fixed income assets
- Stocks and Funds
- Spot price and futures price of gold
- Write an eBook to start making money
- Use spare time and personal internet connection to earn extra cash through part-time graphic design
- Asset allocation
- Investment gold
- Different ways of buying and selling golds
- How to make money from Google adsense?
- Gold stocks
- Utilizing market news for profit
- Significance of Dow Jones in the stock market
- How to increase your disposable income through balance transfers credit cards?
- Different trade ideas
- Warren Buffet’s investing styles
- Passive investors
- Different investment goals
- Teaching as a private tutor in your free time
- Cash Management
- Investing for beginners
- How to choose brokerage firms and stock exchanges?
- Gold markets
- Trading strategies for beginners to time your entry and exit
- Using price actions to one’s advantages
- Teach English to earn a lot of money online and start saving
- Browsing websites can also help you earn little extra cash
- Margin Requirement
- Margin Call
- Margin Account
- Day Trading Margin
- Trend Trading
- Market Maker
- Options trades
- Fundamental Analysis
- Short Sell
- Market Research
- Success Rates Of Day Trades
- Trading Vs Investing
- Swing Trading
- Time Frames Of Trading
- Successful Ways Of Buying Stocks And Cryptos Throughout The Day
- Risk Management
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Trade On Margin,
- Foreign Exchange Trade
- Pattern Day Traders
- Day trading rules
- Active trading
- Secrets of a successful day trader
- Stock price actions
- How to pay off debt quickly
- Planning for retirement
- IRA guide and fruitful ways of increasing returns of individual retirement accounts
- Stock price determinants
- Charles Schwab’s modern approach to investing and retirement
- Day Trading Tools, trading software, and different financial tools.
Defi tokens and NFTs (Non Fungible Tokens) are the next generations of crypto coins. These decentralized coins have started to become very popular among active traders who trade cryptocurrency. You can buy sell them through crypto trading platforms too.
Whether you buy Ethereum ETH or buy Dogecoin, you should also invest in:
- Chainlink LINK
- Litecoin LTC
- Binance Coin
- Cardano ADA
- Polkadot DOT
- Dogecoin DOGE, and
- Trade Litecoin LTC for better diversification of coins
To diversify your portfolio, you may also buy stocks through stock brokers for beginners and pros.
Get better guidance on improving your personal finance, retirement planning, management of cash flows or capital gains, and investment ideas from financial advisors, investment managers, and wealth managers, especially the ones who are not averse to cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others.
While day trading, you should always try to invest only that much money which you can afford to lose. When you do margin trading, be very careful. Financial protection must be there in your mind always while you make cryptocurrency trades. That’s why having a secure financial plan is so important.
Invest money in stocks, gold, and other cryptocurrencies through centralized or decentralized exchanges and reliable online brokers.
Choose NapBots to Increase ROI
Trading Robots (such as NapBots.com) automatically scans the market in real-time and trades for you. They run 24/7, which means that you can keep earning your passive income even when you are sleeping. This gives you an edge over other investors as it enables the bot to book profits on your behalf when other investors are sleeping.
Smart crypto investors always remain prepared to get the best of a big market move. They don’t wake up suddenly. To remain alert round the clock, they use cryptocurrency trading bots so that they don’t miss any big market movement.
NapBots.com is a Trading Bot, cloud-based platform, on which you can connect to major exchanges such as Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, OKEX, Kraken, Bitstamp, and Bitpanda.
The best thing about the Napbots trading software is that you don’t have to monitor charts and candles to predict your next move. Any novice trader with zero skills can also start trading like a pro and earn money with this unique trading tool. Let Napbots take full control over your trades in just a few clicks. Now, sit back and enjoy earning money.
You may also check “Napbots Review - Simple Way To Increase Your Crypto Returns” before taking the plunge.
What’s so special about NapBots?
NapBots crypto trading software is special because it comes with:
- A unique trading algorithm that processes market data for you
- A unique crypto trading bot library so that you can create your own mix of trading strategies
- Autopilot mode that enables you to automate trading 24x7
- An easy-to-use interface so that you can copy the proven strategies of NapBots to make successful trades and make money
How to Get Started with NapBots?
NapBots is easy to start with. It involves just 3 steps:
Step #1: Connect to one of the available trust exchanges.
Step #2: Select from the unique list of performing Bots of NapBots
Step #3: Choose a plan that suits your investment style
Once you have completed these three steps, NapBots is ready to trade cryptos and earn money for you. Happy Trading!
Why Choose NapBots?
- NapBots offers complete trading automation solutions through the use of its own tested trading strategies; offering quantitative trading strategies previously reserved for hedge funds to the public.
- The setup and installation process are easy. So, the non-experts can also use it. The simple and special approach of NapBots helps it provide you with excellent ROI.
- The team of professionals behind NapBots has extensive experience in the financial market. They have put their years of experience in place so that you can easily automate the management of your funds with no technical skills. This service can run 24/7 and work as your passive source of revenue even when you sleep.