Bitmex x NapBots Giveaway, Term and Conditions.
Celebrate the partnership between Bitmex and NapBots by participating in our contest and get a chance to win a free 1-year subscription.
This contest will run from June 3 (12.01 am CET time) to June 9 11.59 pm CET time.
To participate, follow the steps below, and we’ll randomly select 1 winners. It could just be you!
Steps to Participate
- Follow @NapBots and @Bitmex on Twitter
- Retweet the Giveaway announcement post
- Comment the post
- We will randomly select 1 winner
1 NapBots Platinum subscription for one year.
1 winner who will be randomly selected at random from the participants who have fulfilled the criteria above, after the competition deadline. Entries made after this point will not be counted. We’ll announce the winners on Twitter and tag them in the post.
There are a few further rules for this contest that need to be considered in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Due to country restrictions, we cannot give prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, United States.
- Bitmex and NapBots employees and their families cannot join.
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page.
- Providing an e-mail address is required once we choose the winner (which will be used for the sole purpose of informing potential winners).
Good luck on your adventure – we are looking forward to handing out the rewards to our beloved community!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the contest is Napoleon Software, a French company with its registered address at 11, rue Paul Lelong – 75002 Paris – France.
- You need to be an adult (18+) to enter this competition. Employees of Bitmex and NapBots or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You represent and warrant that you are not (i) the subject of any trade or economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and any other relevant sanctions authority (the “Sanction Authorities”), (ii) that you are not designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”, and (iii) that you are not located, organized or resident in a country or territory that is the subject to sanctions by the Sanctions Authorities.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Contest begins on 02/06/2021 and ends on 09/06/2021. After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- NapBots reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of the Contest for any reason.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The prizes to win are 1 NapBots subscriptions. Each participant can only win one prize only. The prizes will be sent by NapBots to each winner.
- NapBots is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will not be sent to the following countries or regions: North Korea, Philippines, Iran, United States.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Comment Picker tool algorithm. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
- NapBots will direct message winners on Twitter so that NapBots can give them their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the prize. NapBots will delete this data after payment.
- NapBots reserves the right to exclude any participation which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decisions of NapBots are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her Twitter username and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Data & GDPR compliance: NapBots will collect and process your Twitter username for contest selection purposes. If you are one of the randomly selected winners, we will contact you on Twitter and ask for your postal address. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with NapBots in accepting the terms & conditions of the contest. Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary to send the reward and will be available to NapBots and to its technical service providers. Your information may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. You can access these clauses here. Please note that you may access your data in an interoperable format and request their rectification or deletion. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data. To exercise your rights or for any question on the processing of your data, please contact NapBots Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org If nevertheless you believe NapBots did not adequately address your concerns and mishandled your data, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country.
- NapBots is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the Contest, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the Contest cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the Contest is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the Contest have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for NapBots.
The 20+ strategies that are already in our marketplace have been developed internally over the last three years by our experienced traders. We have a dedicated process to release a new strategy.
First, there is a strong focus on data quality and data sourcing. We mainly focus on price data. However, we have recently started to onboard additional data such as volumes or funding rates of derivative exchanges.
We then process this data using traditional techniques that allow us to detect trend or reversal patterns based on rolling fixed time windows. Once a configuration triggers a new buy or sell signal, we can then generate a buy or sell trade in case of a signal change.
This technique will automatically generate profit or stop loss events when a price pattern is invalidated. Instead of just being based on price, it is also based on time.
We have focused on our platform design to make your journey as easy as possible. You can start trading using our service in three easy steps:
- Connect your trading account to our platform with your API key. There are tutorials for each exchange to do that as they all have dedicated setup requirements. You can connect one account per exchange on our platform.
- Select your favorite strategy or create your own mix of strategies. Remember, this can be changed whenever you want in just 10 seconds, at no cost.
- Chose the appropriate pricing plan. We will automatically indicate the most appropriate to you. You can fine tune how much you want to trade at this step or later once you have started.
You are now ready to trade like a pro.